IMPLICIT research methods are ones that avoid direct questions.
Rather, they trigger responses that reveal a deeper understanding of the rational and irrational components of customer behaviour and decision making.
Examples of approaches we use at the Inside Story to replace and supplement traditional research techniques include:
- Unfocus groups
- Neural network analysis
- Implicit association test
- Transmission chain analysis
- Metaphor elicitation
- Choice modelling and conjoint analysis
- Narrative analysis and storytelling
- Verbal Protocol Analysis
- Neuro (EEG based) and Eye Tracking
- Role playing and scenarios