Overseen by an applied anthropologist, we do Ethnography with a twist.
We train customers and clients to collect ethnographic inputs, to apply reflective techniques and complete journals.
And from all these inputs, create compelling documentaries.
We apply rigour and science to get to the deeper discoveries that have commercial value, including:
- Meticulous note-taking and recording
- What’s there?
- What’s missing?
- What mistakes are being made?
- What can be learned from these?
- Monitoring body language
- Analysis of what’s underlying: cultural and contextual setting
- Paying attention to steps can reveal opportunities for combining products, or highlight what is required to make activities more efficient
- Reenacting with role-plays and using Retrospective Verbal Protocol Analysis